Sunday, September 14, 2008

Get Paid to Host Content

is basically an article management website. It offers a pretty new way for webmasters and blog owners to make extra money online.

Webmasters and blog owners can participate in Host My Post article distribution and earn some extra bucks for adding fresh content onto their website and blog.

There are hundreds of articles divided into a list of categories inside the Host-my-post.com. You are welcome to publish any of these articles that are relevant to your site or blog. Each article that you take and put it on your site will earn you points. The points can be then converted into real cash.

It takes only a few steps to get started in Host-my-post.com:

1. Sign up to become a publisher of Host-my-post.com
2. Create an article section on your site if you don't already have one
3. Submit your site to Host-my-post.com for approval
4. Once approved, you can start using any relevant content and publishing them on your site to earn point.
5. The points can be turned into real cash or used for advertising your websites in Host-my-post-.com network.

No comments: